22 Eylül 2017 Cuma

History

1700 people read this

Our school was officially founded in 2010. The Programme of Justice at our school started to receive students by the 2012 YGS/LYS exam, and the programme began education with 40 students from the 2012-2013 academic year on. Two lecturers have been employed at the Programme of Justice. However, education has been planned to be pursued in coordination with the Faculty of Law, and its faculty members are to contribute to teaching at our school.